Thursday, March 13, 2014

Baked Oatmeal Muffins

I am always making over night OIAJ, and had yet baked myboatmeal, so I decided to give it a try. I stick with simple ingredients for my first recipe, but already have so many ideas to recreate this in a fun, delicious way! 

Here is the base of my muffins:
3/4c oatmeal
1tbsp Chia Seeds
3/4c egg whites 
1/4c plain Greek yogurt
1/2tsp vanilla extract
1 stevia packet
2tbsp flax meal
1/2 smashed banana
1/4tsp cinnamon 

Preheat oven to 350. Grease three ramekins, muffin tins or another oven safe dish. I chose unsalted butter. 

Mix all ingredients in a bowl. I smashed my banana with a fork so there were still some medium size chunks. 


Separate mixture in to three equal ramekins and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top! 

Xo Shannon 


No comments:

Post a Comment