Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Protein Fudge

I've been wanting to make protein bites (balls) for sometime now, and thought it would be easier to make fudge. I can see this recipe evolving in to something fantastic. These turned out good, but the possibilities are endless! 

🍯6tbsp coco-nut butter (I used YouFreshNaturals White Chocolate Cake Batter)
🍶1/4c SF pancake syrup (I use Walden Farms)
🍚1 stevia packet
🍨1 scoop protein powder (I used Vega plant based Vanilla)

Mix all ingredients and spread in a small container lines with parchment paper. I was actually out of parchment and used plastic wrap which worked just fine. 

Place in fridge for a few hours to set. Cut in to desired portions. I cut mine in to 16 small bites sizes. 

Macros or each piece; 
43cal 3.4f/1.9c/2.1p 

You can up the amount of protein if you choose a different powder. Vega only has 15g of protein per scoop, where as Pro7eun has 34!


No comments:

Post a Comment