Friday, December 12, 2014

Healthy Cookie Dough

I took another stab at this healthy version of my favorite sweet treat! I love cookie dough, and can't seem to keep my fingers out of the batter while mixing, so it's such a treat to be able to devour this GUILT FREE! 

This recipe can easily be adjusted with ingredients you currently have at home. 

Ingredients:

🍚1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
🍨1 scoop vanilla protein powder
🍯8 tbsp nut butter of your choice (I used Maranatha Maple Almond Butter)
🍁1/4 cup Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
(Can use honey, agave, or even maple extract)
🍞1/4 tsp butter extract (optional)
🍫14g Dark Chocolate Chips (I used Lily's sweetened with stevia)

Mix all ingredients (sans chips) together and add water if you desire a runnier texture. Fold in chocolate chips and enjoy. 

Xo Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment